[podbean resource=”episode=iu7qb-80cd22″ type=”audio-rectangle” height=”100″ skin=”2″ btn-skin=”109″ share=”1″ fonts=”Helvetica” auto=”0″ download=”0″ rtl=”0″]
In this show, we recap the inaugural New Zealand Age of Sigmar Masters. This is the first ensemble cast episode of AoS Shorts, as I am joined by James Page (NZ#5), Tim Lind (NZ#8) and Shaun Bates (NZ#2) .
We cover how the New Zealand Age of Sigmar rankings work, the criteria for attending the end-of-year Masters event, how the Masters tournament was structured and a run-down of the lists and games.
New Zealand Age of Sigmar rankings, lists and analysis
All you need:
- the New Zealand Age of Sigmar rankings;
- the New Zealand Age of Sigmar Masters pack;
- the competitors’ lists;
- Jim’s analysis of each of the lists;
- Tim’s coverage of the Masters over at his Tronhammer blog (Day One, Day Two);
- my interview with Julien, the newly crowned NZ Master;
- the New Zealand AoS Community on Facebook.
Unfortunately, because we had four people calling in from different locations, we had a number of technical difficulties. These have meant that the sound quality is worse than I would have liked, and there are some continuity issues in the show. However, I still wanted to release the episode because:
- the guys had given their evening to come onto the show;
- I believe there is some useful information in the show; and
- I want to share the New Zealand Age of Sigmar scene with the global Age of Sigmar community.